Tuesday, January 9, 2018

WHAT IS GOD'S NAME? WHAT IS THE BOOK OF ENOCH SAYING?

What is God's real name and what about satan?  Lucifer?  I'm going to share two videos but I bet no one will take the time to actually listen but will draw a faulty conclusion based on the "title" of the videos.  Admittedly, we must be very careful and discerning about what we watch and believe but I'm not asking you to "believe" this but I expected to be very offended and angry based on the title.  I only watched it so I could blast him with the TRUTH.  Just listen to what he's saying and what names mean in Hebrew and Aramaic.  You won't be offended by this even if you reject it but you might learn a thing or two and bring some important things to light.  You might be surprised what "lucifer" means in Hebrew.  This will not shake your core beliefs in any way and is really unoffensive.  Watch both videos in full and pray about it.  The Holy Spirit leads you into all truth.  That IS what the Word of our Father in Heaven says, after all.  If you don't watch, you have no right to attack it.  If you do and see errors and KNOW what you are talking about, I really want to hear.  While it makes sense to me, we all can be deceived. If he's deceiving me then explain why I've felt uneasy using the name God for a while?  It's generic and all religions use that name.  YHWY is the only Living God and we are set apart from the world so shouldn't the name of our "God" be separate from other religions too?  That's a thought and question.  I don't know this man so I am not endorsing him or this video but I find it worthy of thought and prayer.  I'd love to hear your thoughts but not in hate or anger but rather in love as that is what Yeshua ah Messiach commanded us to do...correct our brothers in love IF, in fact, they need correction.  Sometimes you and I both are wrong.  Please watch and have NO expectations on what he is going to say.  Be open and discerning.  May our Heavenly Father YHWY bless you and be saved by the blood of His Son, Yeshua ah Messiach!


Part One


Part Two

No comments:

Post a Comment