Tuesday, January 9, 2018

INFORMATION ON MY BLOG POSTS - PLEASE READ!


Just some information about my blog and what and why I share what I do.  One thing you must know, just because I share a video or an article by any particular person does not mean I endorse or even WOULD endorse that person.  If it's Biblical and edifying, I share it.  It is then up to you to decide whether or not you want to believe it or not.  I also don't have the time to research everybody that I share but I don't share videos I have not listened to unless I am well aware of the trustworthiness of that person.  If I share something that you know is in error, I implore you to make me aware so I can check them out and if you're right, remove the post and never share them again.

I do not share anything by the well-known wolves and I do not knowingly share anything from the Hebrew Roots or Sacred Name movements and especially the Kaballah. However, we can't dismiss our Jewish heritage.  The Church was formed by the Jews.  To dismiss their writings in the Old Testament does great harm and is a stumbling block to our understanding of the New Testament, especially Revelation.  Since I am not familiar with those things I just mentioned, if I do share something by them, please let me know ASAP.  I am in no way antisemitic, I stand for and love Israel and I embrace them as my brothers.  YWHY has not forsaken Israel and never will.  I pray for them.  I will share any and all information I can about Israel.    

I shared some videos where the Book of Enoch is referred to.  I don't know why it's not included in the Canon or if it should be but it was found in the Dead Sea Scrolls, along with the other OT books.  It is also quoted in Jude and I believe Jesus even quoted it a few times (but don't quote me on that).  I do know it was not dismissed by the New Testament writers. 

If I see something that I feel is interesting, knowledgeable and worthy of at least consideration, I'll share it.  I may or may not agree in full or in part but I don't share things I disagree with in whole.  We need to listen to all the information, be good Bereans and study the Scriptures to see if such things are true, and then make an informed opinion.  However, don't make assumptions because of the title of a video or article no matter where you come across it.  You may be missing out on something very important.  

Also keep in mind that these are written by man, some more knowledgeable and learned than others.  They are also just as apt to be wrong as you and me and that's why we have the Word of God (Yahwey) to guide us into all truths as well as the Holy Spirit.  There are some things we can agree to disagree about, be wrong about or not know about but we must have the Gospel of Salvation right.  Otherwise, you are teaching a different Gospel and a different Jesus Christ than is taught in First Corinthians 15.  Paul was given the Mystery of the Cross that was hidden from the world from the foundation.  If you study the Scriptures, you will know why it was hidden.  It's quite obvious but also easy to miss.  It answers a lot of questions, especially why the Apostle Paul's teachings are different from what Jesus Christ taught.  Jesus taught the coming Kingdom of God and Paul taught the plan of salvation or Gospel, which means Good News.  Have you ever asked why Jesus had to die such a barbaric death on the Cross?  I have and found the answer in Paul's writings.  Ever wonder why some the Jews and others (esp the Roman government) were blinded to who Jesus was?  This too is explained.  And finally, should we put more emphasis and importance on the words of Paul over those of Christ Jesus?  As the Apostle Paul, the least of the Apostles and THE CHIEF of sinners would say...God forbid!  Jesus Christ's ministry and His commandments are the cornerstone of our faith.  He is our rock, the author and finisher of our salvation.  Paul upholds the words of Christ Jesus but was not the minister to the Jews as Peter was but to the gentiles.  Jesus Christ came to earth as a Jew, taught to the Jews first (but He also healed and ministered to the gentiles as well).  The simple way to say this is that although the Jews were YHWH's chosen people doesn't mean that salvation was only for them but as I understand it, many thought it was.  Gentiles or any non-Jew were considered less than and inferior to the religious leaders of the day.  YHWY's intention for them was for them to be the light of the world to the gentiles so that they too would be saved had they accepted their Messiah.  

I watched a documentary on this on PureFlix and although I would not recommend this movie to anyone, there were a few things that were Biblical and one of the few things I felt was right about this movie was that they rejected Yeshua as the Messiah (or Jesus Christ if you prefer), because He came announcing the Kingdom of God was at hand but it didn't look like the way they expected the Kingdom to look. They expected a conquering hero who would eradicate their enemies completely and save Israel and bring much wealth and prosperity to them.  The last thing they expected was a humble, meek servant that healed the "sinners" that they rejected and it greatly offended the Pharisees that Jesus ate and chose sinners as His disciples.  Sometimes I wonder if we Christians (or at least some churches today and known cults or cult-like churches) aren't the modern day Pharisees. They denied the Deity of Yeshua.  He could NOT be YHWY.  The Jehovah's Witnesses deny that Jesus is God, deny the Godhead and believe Jesus is really the Archangel Michael, created and not eternal.  He only became God after the ascension if even then.  I don't study that religion and know only the basics of their belief so please, fact check rather than quote me on this but I'm not sure they even see Jesus Christ as Divine God now.  Honestly, I think I just realized I probably should become more aware of their teachings.  BTW, in the post I made that's an article by Alan Horvath actually claims that the name "Jehovah" is actually more descriptive of satan than our Heavenly Father (see excerpt below)....


And finally, there's the all-popular Jehovah that we've all heard used. How and when did this name come into existence?

The Encyclopedia Brittanica states:
"The Masoretes, who from about the 6th to the 10th century worked to reproduce the original text of the Hebrew Bible, replaced the vowels of the name YHWH with the vowel signs of the Hebrew word Adonai or Elohim. Thus the artificial name Jehovah (YeHoWaH) came into being."
Even Merriam-Webster clearly points the name Jehovah to its origin of Yahweh. However, since there are no J's in the Hebrew alphabet, Jehovah is obviously a man-made attempt to Americanize Yah-Hovah ... and my problem with this is that Jehovah means Yahweh is ruin, chaos, disaster, misfortune and mischief! Even Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible blindly follows this error; if you look up "Jehovah" it will mistakenly tell you that this is the name of the Father while further revealing, through a more diligent study, that Yah refers to Yahweh ... while Hovah, as can be seen via reference number 01943, means ruin, disaster, misfortune and mischief. Therefore, Jehovah means Yahweh is ruin, disaster, misfortune and mischief! And that is a descriptive title of Satan! Need I say more?

Please note that these are his words, not mine.  I am not learned in Hebrew or Aramaic but obviously he is.  I also know there is no "J" sound in those languages nor ever have been so the way this "church" pronounces it is inherently wrong.  Our Father's name is not pronounced "Jehovah" in the way that that organization demands and I mean they absolutely forbid you to use any other name or pronunciation other than "Jehovah" with a "J."  Knowing that the Hebrew language doesn't have any vowels, break down Jehovah and knowing it would be pronounced with a "Y" rather than "J" here is what you get YeHoVaH or YHVH which is very similar, yet subtly different as the tetragram is YHWH but I've also seen it spelled YHVH as well so place no significance on this difference but rather read what it says in Hebrew, the original language of the Canon, especially in the OT, as well as Aramaic, the language spoken by Christ Yeshua, and is the most ancient form of the Hebrew language.  

I hope this helps you understand my blog and what I am trying to accomplish.  Please feel free to leave comments and if negative, use constructive criticism to everyone.  I haven't decided where I stand on issues but will pray and let the Holy Spirit lead me to the truth as should you!  God bless and love in Yeshua Messiah.



No comments:

Post a Comment