Thursday, January 4, 2018

WANNA BE AMAZED? GOOGLE SEARCH LAMININ

I am not going to ruin the WOW by sharing a video for a few days but instead all I ask you to do is GOOGLE the word "laminin."  I don't know what's on other search engines but I do know this particular search engine is very secular and leans far left, politically speaking.  There are many people who want God out of America.  While I have no verifiable proof other than members of my family and on social media sites have said they want us gone, have no rights to worship or even mention God's name (unless it's vain, course and the more vulgar, the better).  Prayer has disappeared in our educational system, courtrooms, and you're mocked if you say grace in public.  It's politically incorrect as you may offend a nonbeliever.  You can't sling a stick without offending the world today.  So, I believe science may have done something that could be the beginning of something huge for the Body of Christ.  It's either the 3rd or 4th link at "Truthfinders" or "eRumors" that I especially want you to go to first to find out what they say.  Then check out the others.  Is Christ Jesus in us from birth?  We have to be saved to receive the Holy Spirit but are our earthly bodies built on the rock?  I dare you to find out.  If you don't, you're a chicken and I want a dozen eggs from everybody who sees this and doesn't do it.  I WANT COMMENTS and a bunch of 'em.

God bless and really...God is EVERYWHERE!  Go now!


Image result for house built on a rock

No comments:

Post a Comment