Thursday, January 4, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND JUST WHY I HAVE BEEN SILENT....READ FIRST

Happy New Year, everyone and let it be the year of a revival of the one true Church, the BODY OF CHRIST JESUS!  

i have to confess to both all of my Google Plus friends and communities.  Last year, 2017....wow, has it only been 4 days since a whole year passed, was one of battles for me.  I had some major occurrences in my life and some Spiritual battles I had to deal with.  While they're not completely gone nor will they ever on THIS earth, my faith is stronger than ever!  I am so sorry I have failed to go to my groups, pages, etc. and to all of my family in Christ Jesus.  Prayers are always appreciated.  I have decided to spend more time spreading the Gospel where it's needed the most and will be starting a new blog that may be misleading IF you don't know me.  Help me think of a good name but it will be for the "logical" and "free thinkers" of the world who believe in the "god" of science (man).  Oh, how I'd just love to hit 'em on the head with a book (you know which one) until they finally "got it" but should a Christian do such a thing?  Well, ask yourself what Jesus Christ did when facing His opponents.  Was He always the sweet and gentle "human man" we far too often think of Him first rather than His divinity or did He show His wrath at times?  I'll let you answer that one for yourself but remember the moneychangers in the Temple, lol.  I'm still going to be doing this blog and using what I share on other social media sites.  

I want someone who has more time and is not so overwhelmed with other projects in 2018 to consider starting a group to go out INTO the world because I fear greatly that we're only "preaching to the choir," so to speak.  The world ain't coming to us for answers anymore.  They turn to the false gods of this world for answers be it for their morality (what's left of it anyway); cults - some downright demonic; science; and politics (as well as many other sources) on how we came into existence.  I am not saying this to start a debate, argument or anything like that at all but don't be dogmatic about how old the earth is (we don't know and there are many variables because of how God isn't in our time zones, people), the rapture and don't even try to explain the doctrine of the Godhead.  If so, you run the risk of messing the whole thing up because the Bible says it is beyond our comprehension.  Your head will explode if you try explaining it even to yourself.  Also, you're also probably going to make God too human if you do.  Just be honest and say that it's a mystery to us that we take on faith, quote the Apostle Paul when he tells us that the mystery of the Godhead (our Trinity as some call it) is just that, a mystery then follow it up with "for now we see through a glass darkly; for we see in part but will see in full; for we know in part and shall know in full."  That may not be exact but any reputable scientist will admit there are many mysteries in science that will never be known.  Why does one sister get lung cancer at 57 and the other, who abused her body all her life, be healthy as a horse?  There are so many whys and hows to answer.  

Well, that's my apology and my reason for not being on here except to also say I lost my computer as in it just died on me.  I'm hoping and praying I get a new one by the end of the month and ask for prayers that my husband's average sales for this bonus and reward thing at work adds up by .3 so that he gets a $1200 bonus.  I do NOT like to ask God for financial blessings.  He is NOT my banker and I'm very happy with my humble life.  I want for nothing but more Jesus Christ in my life; my husband to stay healthy and we have some money to give. If he doesn't, then God will provide us with what we need.  So it's been mainly my fault, I struggled SOME with my faith but never to doubting God, just feeling like He'd forsaken me.  Oh, that reminds me of something kind of amazing to me.  I'll end with this...

Read my next post to find out this mystery!



No comments:

Post a Comment