Monday, November 6, 2017

WELCOME TO POST-CHRISTIAN AMERICA BY WRETCHED

Normally, his videos are fun and enlightening as he is (or was at one time) a comedian.  He uses humor a lot and laughter is good for the Spirit.  When you enjoy a sermon or Bible study, you are way more likely to remember it.  Laughter is a great gift of God but, like all His good gifts, it's abused and misused.  We find ourselves laughing or sharing and sharing things that maybe doesn't bring glory to God.  I find humor to be very healing.  I even play with God. Jesus must have had a wonderful sense of humor and knew how to relate to children because they flocked around Him.  Kids do not like grown-up fuddy duddies.  They want to play.  Never be so grown you forget what it's like to be an innocent child.  

However, this one isn't funny and some probably won't like half of what he says.  You don't have to agree but I would think about it in light of what God says.  This is about that Church shooting in Texas yesterday and guns/justice.  Is it time for the churches to publicly say "no more?"  We are going to protect our women and children first. Whether you are pro or anti-gun, that's your choice but how many people have to die at the hands of psychopaths before we stand up and say WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE?  I say now is the time to send the world a clear message.  Yes, I am very pro-gun and if I see you in danger, I'm not going to ask you your political or religious beliefs before I keep you safe either.  It's the RIGHT thing to do and you know it!  What is worse to you, killing one man hell bent on killing many or the slaughter of untold numbers just worshiping God?  No one of any faith should ever have to fear being mowed down at their choice of where to worship.  I have heard many "Christians" say we should start blowing up Mosques to exterminate Islam.  Are you kidding me?  Where does Jesus Christ EVER give you that commandment?  It makes me sick. It makes them no different than Muslims who kill Christians and no, I do not believe that every Muslim wishes me harm.  I'm not going to debate it.  We are living in perilous times, people.  I'm seriously thinking of starting a home church and/or Bible study or one where we gather at a park.  God doesn't live in a building.

God bless and pray for the families and loved ones of those slaughtered at the hands of a madman yesterday. 


Feel free to disagree with this and if you're like me and the thought of owning (or having to own) a gun makes you physically sick, I completely understand. I swore I'd never own a gun.  Unfortunately, today it's almost impossible to be safe and not have one. I may own one, I may not.  I don't ever admit or deny and to ask you will be met with "that's not your business."  Guns or self-protection is Biblical. We live in perilous times and many people own guns who pray each night they never have to use it. No law-abiding gun owner ever buys a gun hoping for a chance to use it except at a range.  I love to target shoot.  It's a sport! But when or if we get one, I'll be one of those who pray about it a lot.  So please, this isn't pro- or anti-gun.  This is about people not in church who are considering finding one but are now getting too scared to go.  It's about protecting our brethren and our visitors and getting down to sharing the Gospel and leading others to the Cross.  I don't need or want to hear your POV on guns and if churches should be armed.  Maybe 20 or more people would have woken up this morning if they had.  Please think about it!

First Corinthians 15:1-11
John 3:16-17
Ephesians 2:8-9

IF YOU ARE SCARED TO ATTEND CHURCH TODAY AS MANY ARE SCARED TO GO TO A MOVIE NOW, PLEASE UNTIL YOU FEEL SAFE AND DECIDE TO GO, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING PASTORS THAT WILL GIVE YOU GOURMET SPIRITUAL MEALS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS. FOREGO CHURCH IF YOU MUST, DON'T REJECT SALVATION!

Justin Peters Ministry
Paul Washer
John McAuthur
Grace Ambassadors
AbaloneKid on Google Plus
J. Vernon McGee's sermons from the 70s

Not a complete list and will be added to as often as necessary and shared!  You can also find many others on the right hand side of my blog.

CHRIST JESUS LOVES YOU...LOVE HIM BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment