Monday, November 6, 2017

BOOST YOUR PRAYERS BY "THE BEAT"

I am so glad I found this channel cos I don't really schedule and time my prayers.  I always try to pray for a minute first thing, I am so bad about saying Grace but I do say it even if it's after I eat, and then I pray as I am falling asleep.  I felt bad because I don't do many "formal" prayers but yet I talk to Him constantly.  It's like I wake up, say a quick prayer thanking Him for another day and then it's nonstop the rest of the day.  I do formal prayers on occasion but I just talk to Him all the time.  Sometimes I don't even have to "pray" to have it answered.  Honestly, is prayer for us or God?  I sometimes think it's for us cos He already knows but prayer keeps US remembering WE need Him, not the other way around.  It's to create a personal relationship with our Savior and we pray without ceasing.  God bless and keep me in your prayers please! Prayer is our best weapon!


SHARE THE GOSPEL OF SALVATION

FIRST CORINTHIANS 15:1-11

No comments:

Post a Comment