Friday, July 21, 2017

PRE-TRIB RAPTURE - ANOTHER WELL-RESPECTED MAN OF GOD'S OPINION

As I promised, I am going to share many posts on both sides.  J. Vernon McGee is a well-respected man of God from the 70s and 80s.  Here are some of his sermons on why he believes in the pre-trib rapture using the Bible.  I am not trying to influence you but it's my mission to help us all be a good Berean and search the scriptures to see if these things are so.  We must look at ALL the information and then, and only then, can we make an informed belief based on God's Word.  I welcome all comments and thoughts.  I am not making a determination yet so don't assume I don't believe in the pre-trib rapture or that I don't.  It's not what I believe or even your beliefs that matter, it's about what the Bible says.  I don't want to hear denominational beliefs, they can't save you.  Only belief and trust in Christ Jesus and His Holy, Perfect Word that matters.  God bless and much love in Yeshua ah Messiach.  Love Him (and others) in return.  Shalom!






MY STANCE AT THIS POINT

I pray this theory is true and am determined to be ready.  In case it is not, I want to know as much as I can NOW about the Word of God so I will be prepared to share the Gospel and lead many to the Cross as possible IF I am alive during this time.  I also want to leave behind information for the next generation as it is our great commission to keep His Word ALIVE.  However, Jesus tells us that though the heavens and earth will pass away, His Word stands forever.  We have His PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment