Monday, July 10, 2017

HELL - IS IT REAL?

I must admit that the doctrine of eternal punishment for those who don't accept Christ Jesus is one I do NOT like talking about.  I've always been taught that "Hell is for Real" but as I grew up, I didn't want to even think about God sending billions of people to hell.  There was a time when I thought that people who didn't make it to the Kingdom would just die and when resurrected would know what they missed and how wrong they were and would be "cast into the lake of fire" and die.  My mind thought that but deep down I just can't be sure because I think it is.  I don't know but I'm not willing to be eternity that it's not.  

Jesus talks a lot about hell but only mentions the word hell 12 times.  I'm a basic Bibe-believer and have no training but by the Holy Spirit.  So, I found this very informative Christian video that you might not like what you hear but you need to hear it now!  Don't leave it out of the Gospel message.  It's THAT important.  God bless and time is short on earth.  Your time on earth is fastly running out.


Make sure you share the Gospel of First Corinthians 15:1-11 and do not add to it or take away.  When Jesus speaks of hell, He says more to false teachers/prophets and religious people than anyone else.  Think about it and be a mid-Acts Pauline dispensationalist only, rightly dividing the Word of God.



No comments:

Post a Comment