Thursday, June 22, 2017

THE NEW, TRULY CONFUSED EVANGELICALS BY ERIC BARGER

While I have not listened to this entire series, I have heard some and while I don't know if I agree with him on everything, I know I do in part.  When I strayed and left the church and returned, I've wondered where the church (buildings) went and why do I feel like I've been to a concert or a good movie rather than attending a service of Worship.  Maybe I'm old-fashioned but seeing people convulse, scream, bark/howl, run amuck and are so irreverent in church that it shocks and stuns me.  "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord..." is a great thing but I don't remember ever going to a church service where I left feeling "good" about my sinful and backslidden lifestyle.  I felt pretty bad.  Ultimately, I made the right decision.  So, I'm sharing this and let you listen and decide for yourself.  I love being around Spiritually happy people that love worship and praising Him but I truly feel it should be respectful, in awe and reverent.  I miss Amazing Grace and How Great Thou Art.  I love those beautiful songs!  All parts are included that are available today!

PART ONE


PART TWO


PART THREE


PART FOUR


PART FIVE


PART SIX


GOD BLESS AND PRAY FOR DISCERNMENT AND ALWAYS SHARE THE TRUE GOSPEL OF SALVATION BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH ACCORDING TO CHRIST JESUS

First Corinthians 15:1-11
Ephesians 2:8-9
John 3:16-17

WE ARE SINNERS IN NEED OF JESUS CHRIST AS OUR SAVIOR

Romans 3:23 and 6:23

No comments:

Post a Comment