Thursday, June 22, 2017

MIRACLES - LIFE CHANGING TESTIMONIES (VIDEO)

Do you believe in miracles?  Do you even know what a true miracle is?  I've witnessed my sister being given 2 great years of quality life (still cancer-free) so yes, I see that as a miracle, especially in how she got into the last possible spot in a clinical trial.   Is she physically healed indefinitely?  That remains to be seen but the first thing I prayed for, and she did, was she got saved.  That's an eternal miracle!  What about what would have happened if you hadn't been delayed a few minutes or what if you felt you should turn right but thought you knew best but still turned right.  Were you saved from a tragedy?  I don't know but I do know of 2 instances in my personal life where, even in a backslidden state, where I felt the Holy Spirit telling me what to do and all I can say is that it sure seemed miraculous to me.   Our moving to Florida after 7 months of praying when we received a check for $2300 5 minutes after our electricity was turned off and we moved that day and after 3 years of unemployment in N.C., He was employed making a living wage within 4 days and things continue to get better.  It's been hard at times, that's life, but our life is now stable.  That is a miracle. Oh, I could give tons of accounts but miracles don't have to be huge, sometimes the miracle is His perfect timing.  Listen to the Spirit, look at His timing in answering prayers and even consider what could have happened had you not listened.  Miracles?  They happen all the time but unless you choose to see them, you'll miss them  Enjoy and God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment