Thursday, June 22, 2017

ROMANS 8:28

This is one of my favorite verses in the Bible in that I see it in a Spiritual light but I've seen this happen many times in my "natural life."  The scripture says...

"For as we know, all things work to the good for those who love the Lord and are called according to His purposes."

This is to open up an open and honest dialogue with you and try to make you think.  I was told this referring to us going to Heaven and I  can definitely see that but I've seen it happen time and again in my life here on earth.  I'd love to hear how this verse has affected, changed or built up your faith.  I'm trying to write some articles as a free lance writer and I could sure use your help.  If you have thoughts or stores to share, contact me at the following email address and please share.  God bless you all.

What Romans 8:28 means to me on earth and in Heaven



No comments:

Post a Comment