Saturday, June 24, 2017

SAVED BY GRACE ALONE OR BY GOOD WORKS AND GRACE?

There is only one right answer to this question.  You either received Christ Jesus's completed work on the Cross to save everyone who asks or else He only did half (or less) than His all.  Wow!  God's Word said He'd never leave or forsake us.  Good works always follow the repentant heart but that's because you WANT and DESIRE to do them, not because you have to or are even able to buy or earn your way into Heaven.  Our works are like filthy rags.  Besides, no one has ever defined what constitutes "good works" either.  Is it tithing (a big lie taught by almost every church); sharing the Gospel, or could it be lending someone $5 because they don't have quite enough to pay their grocery tab and you feel led to pay it?  What if you smoke or take a pain pill?  Is one of your good works removed or do you have to do more to make up for it?  Let's define it for the legalists? Why can't I do as I've been doing it since surrendering Him almost 5 years ago (I got saved at 6 but strayed but always believed in Him and felt Him with me) and that's to worship, honor, listen to sermons, sing, read the Bible, pray without ceasing, and seek Him every day of my life?  I worship on the traditional Sabbath, the same as I do the other 6 days of the week.  I'm not changing and if I want to eat a piece of ham, I am so free in Jesus Christ, nothing to us is unclean.  We can't be a stumbling block to unbelievers or new ones either.  Tell the truth.  The Word also says you can be saved by grace or judged by the law.  I'll take GRACE.  I see nothing wrong with worshiping in a building on the Sabbath so long as you know it doesn't save you.  Eating or not eating certain foods, that's a choice but if you follow the law because you want to, not a problem but when you say we MUST do it to be saved, you are lying and a stumbling block.  Remember, the legalistic Pharisees demanded that the Romans crucified Jesus.  Think about it!


BE FREE IN JESUS CHRIST.  DO NOT GO BACK INTO BONDAGE.  PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ON SALVATION BY GRACE!

First Corinthians 15:1-11
Ephesians 2:8-9
John 3:16-17

WE ARE WRETCHES, SINNERS OF THE WORST KIND AND NOPE, YOU ARE NOT "GOOD"

Romans 3:23 and Romans 6:23

No comments:

Post a Comment