Saturday, June 24, 2017

ANATOMICAL AND UNCOMMON DIFFERENCES IN MEN AND WOMEN - GENDER IDENTITY 101

I shared and deleted a video that I felt the first 10 minutes were just the physical facts of the difference between men and women.  However, I have slender hips as men typically do.  I am a woman and I also had to have a C-section.  I've had many female friends and many (or most) have one or more more masculine traits.  Here's some interesting ones I found and these are secular.  It's just the truth.  I felt wrong after making that post as I hadn't fully watched it and it felt more like gossip and rumor than truth.  This first one is really very interesting and I had no idea...I will only be sharing factual information and am not accusing anyone of being a transgender unless they themselves announced it, like Caitlyn (Brue) Jenner.  We're being deceived by Hollywood, no doubt but we can't gossip and start ridiculous rumors.  He crossed that line and if anyone watched it, I was wrong to share it.  These are true and at times, very fun and interesting.  God bless and this proves that God created men and women differently but we are all equal in His eyes.  We have different strengths and that is why marriages between one man and one woman who take their vow to God seriously and are equally yoked Spiritually do far better than their unbelieving peers.  We cheat, lie, do wrong but Christians are more forgiving because that's what it's all about.  Endure because it is amazing.  Enjoy these fun and interesting boy/girl facts!



This one is particularly fun and interesting but keep in mind, these are secular, not faith based but TRUTH IS TRUTH and as Christians we stand for ALL truth.


Mainly  shows how girls and boys mature differently.  Girls are socially and emotionally where boys mature faster physically and logical thinking.  These are secular soooo, please forgive the language.  There are HUGE differences between men and women.


This one is to show the anatomical differences in the sexes.  Now, just because a man or woman exhibits a few traits of the opposite sex does not  mean a thing.  For example, men's hips and shoulders are generally the same size but females have wider hips.  I don't.  My hips and shoulders are basically the same width.  I am a woman, no doubt and never thought or "felt" otherwise.  However, because of this anomaly in my skeleton, I was unable to give birth vaginally.  I had to have C-sections.  I am just grateful they were available or else my son and I would both have died.  Unfortunately for me, it took those "brilliant" doctors almost 24 hours to figure out something was wrong, even saying I wasn't in "true" labor since I wasn't dilating.  My labor was coming about every minute, lasting 3-4 minutes and were so strong they had to stop it because they were afraid of uterine rupture but yet I was in "false" labor, lol.  Finally, I got a good doctor who did an x-ray and discovered because of this, my son was not able to do what they do to cause this and his head was sideways, not in the right position, without surgery, I wouldn't be here.  The fact is, we are different.  Being a man or woman isn't about a feeling, it's basical anatomy 101.  Yesterday I felt like I wanted to eat chili but today, not so much.  How you feel today may be dangerous and permanent tomorrow.  I hear survivors of attempted suicide say they regretted it the minute they attempted it.  We all have issues, the key is to learn to overcome them because some of these things are wrong to God.  The good news is, you are still able to be forgiven. 

Plan of Salvation...

First Corinthians 15:1-11

I have a novel idea, instead of conforming and embracing and changing who we are, why don't we celebrate and enjoy our differences cos no matter what you want or believe, it will always take a male and female to do what we are told to do...be fruitful and multiply!

GOD BLESS AND IGNORE THAT PREVIOUSLY SHARED VIDEO IF YOU HAVE IT SAVED TO WATCH LATER.  NOT A GOOD ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment