Saturday, June 24, 2017

ARE YOU HAVING DREAMS RELATED TO THE SECOND ADVENT OF JESUS CHRIST?

I like this man's video.  I have yet to hear anything that radically differs from the faith and he never claims extra-Biblical revelations or any POVs that don't line up with the Bible.  I have a question for you.  I dreamed once an amazing dream (no, it was just a dream, not a revelation or prophetic) where I got to see His return during what I knew to be the start of a huge and terrible tribulation.  People were screaming to save me, save me but I knew He was coming and I told them I couldn't save them, on Jesus could and do it now, they had less than a minute.  I wasn't hurt and the only one standing.  Some listened but many didn't.  I saw on one side the ones who did were completely healed and sitting down with the most beautiful smile and such peace.  The others kept screaming for me to save them.  I saw this pure white/golden/clear gold mist like dew but not and knew He was almost there.  I looked at the ones who got saved and noticed something odd...they were only what I can describe as "glowing."   Not only were they glowing from the beauty and brightness of the mist but it also was radiating OUT of their bodies.  I didn't think I was so I bowed my head to tell God I was too late, but thanked Him for finding me worthy to be used so that some got saved.  That's when I saw that I was glowing too.  It suddenly went black so that not a speck of light would ever be seen.  I wasn't condemned to hell but I heard God say this, Brenda, go tell people they don't have as much time as they think.  Get ready.  Well, no one knows how much time anyone has so I did tell people my dream and shared the Gospel.  He did not ask me to do anything He hadn't already told us to do in His Word.  

Second, I'm also having dreams of floods, water, tsunamis or over-flowing oceans and seas but no one is hurt or scared, and people are actually running to get TO the water and not only wet but totally drenched in it.  Again, I don't think they're revelatory or prophetic UNLESS could He be answering my prayer?  I pray all the time for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit on this unbelieving world so that those who really are wanting to find Him but because of fear of embarrassment, loss of family/friends, just evil nonsense in the world, they're afraid to really seek His face, especially if they're of a different faith.  I believe there is a Biblical scripture that upholds that He will do this at the end..."And I will pour out my Spirit..." and I'm really praying He's using my dreams to show me it's coming.  I'm seeing it, especially in younger teens (14-17) that were raised by rabid atheists and it's not the normal teen-age rebellion.  They're making plans to go into the right ministries, rejecting traditional and ritualistic churches and fake/false prophets that promise instant healing and financial rewards IF they just give $1,000 to $10,000 to a minister that has billions of dollars.  They are saying if that's a man of God, then why are they not helping the needy, oppressed, the sick.  They're noticing no one will go 1 mile out of their way to help someone out.  They KNOW that's not our Almighty God, full of mercy, love and compassion.  They want truth, no more lies.  Don't give up on this generation as IF it's not the end yet, they are our hope on earth.  The Holy Spirit is working hard on our children's children.  What an amazing God whose name is YWHY we serve.  I'd LOVE to hear some of your dreams.  In fact, if you are willing to share them with me and what you believe He is telling YOU, I'd love to post them.  Send them to WorthyistheLamb737@aol.com only. PLEASE SHARE YOUR DREAMS!  Enjoy the video and a few more by him I plan on sharing soon.  They are by Barry Scarborough.


GOD BLESS AND MUCH LOVE AND LOVE MUCH IN CHRIST JESUS!

THE ONLY GOSPEL OF SALVATION...

First Corinthians 15:1-11

WHY?

Because we are all a bunch of wretched, evil sinners who desperately need the Saving Grace Through Faith by Christ Jesus and unless we accept this free gift, YOU are sending YOURSELF TO HELL, NOT GOD!

John 3:16-17
Ephesians 2:8-9
Romans 3:23 and 6:23

No comments:

Post a Comment