Wednesday, June 21, 2017

NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES, TRUE OR FALSE? VIDEO BY PASTOR TIM CONWAY

Do you believe in NDEs and/or OBEs that they are really taken to Heaven by our Lord God and Savior, Christ Jesus?  I've heard many accounts and the vast majority do not line up with the Word of God.   Now, I do believe we have very vivid dreams and of course He can use our dreams to try to draw us closer to Him but use discernment and always remember that even satan transforms himself into an angel of light.  Use discernment, listen to what this man has to say and decide if it's truly Biblical or not.  Read the Apostle Paul's account of being taken into the 3rd Heaven (he was so humbled he only spoke in the 3rd person) and read where he said that what he heard, man was not permitted to hear.  I hear that people see a light, hear voices and see dead relatives.  Is that scriptural?  If not, I'd be very wary.  The only thing I want to say is that I do believe God will use dreams and/or real life experiences to try to draw us to Him.  I honestly don't believe that these accounts are real events.  We "feel" like they are as they "feel" so real as my dream of flying did (I thought God blessed me with a wonderful dream) but it wasn't Spiritual.  However, after a view very vivid dreams that terrified me, I did draw closer to Him.  However, I was well aware of the difference between reality and a dream.  Stop relying on how you "feel" and instead get grounded in the Word of God and let the Holy Spirit convict you of sins.  If you are not a believer or saved, you should NEVER "feel good" after hearing the Gospel spread in TRUTH.  In fact, you should feel convicted of your sins, know what a wretched sinner you are (no matter how good you THINK you are as we are ALL evil) and that is why we need a our Savior and God, Jesus Christ, to reconcile us with the Father and to enter the Kingdom of God.  John 3:16-17 says it all.  LEARN TO DISCERN!  God bless.



FYI, I am not familiar with this pastor but I listened to the video in full and I urge you to do so as well to know the TRUTH cos the TRUTH DOES SET US FREE!


The Sinner's Prayer is not Biblical

God's Plan of Salvation by grace through faith is in the atoning work on the Cross alone.  We cannot work, earn or buy our way in.  The TRUE way to be saved is in First Corinthians 15:1-11.  You MUST believe in the RIGHT Gospel and the RIGHT Christ Jesus!

IT IS FINISHED!


MUCH LOVE AND LOVE MUCH IN YESHUA AH MESSIACH (Jesus Christ or Jesus Messiah in Aramaic)

YESHUA IN HEBREW LITERALLY MEANS "SALVATION"

BE BLESSED!


No comments:

Post a Comment