Saturday, June 10, 2017

LUNAR AND SOLAR ECLIPSE AT CRUCIFIXION

First, I am not posting this because I date-set nor do I share those who do as most are proved wrong.  One day, someone will get it right but I just don't believe we are intended to know for many reasons.  While I don't necessarily agree with this but it does adequately explain how the sun was darkened for 3 hours during the crucifixion.  The very most a normal solar eclipse can last is 7 min and 29 seconds, it is well documented in the Word of God as well as in secular writings that what the Bible says happened did, in fact, occur.  So, I am sharing this for that information alone. It's about half-way through or watch the whole video.  After all, he could be the one man that IS right.  All I do know is strange things are happening and our tribulations are gaining speed daily.  Are we really that close to the end of the age?  It's time for the church to start teaching the way of Salvation and stop the arguing over speaking in tongues, timing of the rapture, etc.  We must be of one voice and one accord and evangelize the world.  It is found in First Corinthians 15:1-11.  Oh, and the video goes ino great detail about the event that will occur in the heavens on September 23, 2017 with the sign of the woman giving birth.  I can't wait to see it.  God bless.



Much Love in Christ Jesus!  Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment