Friday, May 19, 2017

SPEAKING IN TONGUES - HARMLESS? NO! IT IS VERY DANGEROUS - BEST VIDEO I'VE SEEEN

I've had a funny feeling that this "speaking in tongues" is somehow dangerous.  This video goes into how and why it is so dangerous.  It's addictive and like all addictions, it takes more and more to reach that "high of the flesh" and many end up in trances or convulsing for days, acting hysterically and many walking away when they find they can't do it.  I hear this all the time but it seems no one is listening.  Unless you've been abused by this movement Spiritually, you will never understand what this doctrine can do to a new believer.  It almost caused my husband to walk away from God.  Now he's carefully going to a Bible teaching church.  It is a prideful thing as I've been told I'm immature but I know something about the other 65 books, not just Acts.  My friend needs constant validation.  I can't give it because she preaches only baptism and tongues, she leaves off the Cross.  


No comments:

Post a Comment