Friday, May 19, 2017

ANGRY ATHEIST VS. LOVING CHRISTIAN

As Christians, I'm sure all of us have encountered extreme anger by unbelievers.  Why are they so angry?  Why do they care what we believe?  This has always baffled me.  I'm not happy that unbelief has taken over as the new faith-based "religion" because it is faith-based but their faith is in, of all things, MAN.  How many men (mankind) has let you down?  Everyone you know.  We all do.  But why the anger?  This is a good example of how we should act when sharing the Gospel and encounter anger and persecution.  Be an example of Christ Jesus, pray for them and do good for them.  Jesus said it would be like pouring hot coals on their head.  I have a problem with controlling my temper when God is mocked.  I sin!  I'm also praying about that and we are all a work in progress.  The best thing we can do is practice.  Show the fruits of the Spirit and no matter what, in the end you've pleased God and that is the most important thing.  One day your words may become very important to them one day.  All we can do is share and then let God supply the increase.  



GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND SHARE THE GOSPEL BECAUSE I FEAR TIME IS RUNNING OUT.  I'VE BEEN LEERY OF SAYING WE'RE IN THE END TIMES AND WE MAY NOT BE BUT I'M CONVINCED THAT THIS WORLD IS COMING TO AN END SOON.  THINGS ARE NOT GETTING BETTER BUT WORSE AND WILL CONTINUE GETTING WORSE.   


THE GOSPEL OF SALVATION




No comments:

Post a Comment