Friday, April 14, 2017

THE UNPARDONABLE SIN - WHAT 'IS" BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT (OR HOLY GHOST)

I wasn't taught in my church (at least that I remember) anything about the Holy Spirit.  We said a pre-written "creed" that mentioned the Spirit and, of course, we had to be "sprinkled" to be baptized in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  Of course when my first introduction to the Holy Spirit was in a Pentacostal church.  I got a very good crash course on who He is AND who He is NOT.  Believe me, the Holy Spirit is a very special and personal personage of the Godhead.  He is Christ in Us and I believe in a very real way, not just a metaphor.  I assure you that He loves you, He does not hurt, embarrass, test or humiliate you.  He does not ask you to bark, convulse, howl at the moon and He does NOT knock you down and kill you.  Have YOU ever felt God ask you to howl in church?  Do you feel compelled to speak so loudly in languages in churches so much so that no one in the church could hear the lesson?  Also, has the Holy Spirit EVER brought you to your knees?  He certainly has me.  However, I was never thrown (although I was pushed) down and going to my knees was a peaceful, nonviolent and painless experience.  I was so humbled that I had no shred of self-righteousness, vanity, pride or holier-than-thou emotions left.  It was a special (and rare) moment in my life AND many times it was not even in a church building.  

So, after rededicating my life to Him, I knew I had to have a real time encounter with Him.  I also wanted to know WHAT IT MEANT AND HAD i DONE IT BY ACCIDENT.  Simple, never accepting Christ Jesus as there is NO repentance after death.  We don't know when He's returning or the day of our death so, don't make this mistake and make it genuine and with all faith, sincerity and hope as you have.  God knows you and He will increase all things when YOU allow him tool  Enjoy an share!


IF YOU ARE WORRIED YOU HAVE COMMITTED THIS HORRIFIC SIN BY SAYING SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, GREAT SIGN.  YOU SIMPLY WON'T CARE...EVER.  YOU HAVE NO NEED TO WORRY BUT ON THIS BIT OF GOOD NEWS, YOU ARE ON TRACK SO FEAR NOT, DEAR ONES.  HE LOVES YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment