Saturday, April 29, 2017

IN THE BEGINNING - OUR JOURNEY

Well, once again I've disappeared.  BIIIIIG surprise.  I'm on many groups, have pages, etc. and it seems to me the same pictures and articles just keep getting shared.  Now. the Gospel MUST be repeated as much as possible but the same articles and pictures, while nice, I fear makes many unjoin (as I had to do) or not bother.  I don't see a lot of interactions, fellowship, discussions or even real help when asked.  That tells me no one is reading or they don't care.  Sorry folks, that is NOT representative of what Jesus Christ commands.  I gave up.  I tried.  Nothing.  For some, this is all they have for many reasons...stop judging.

Well, I love my blog but guess what, same stuff, different page.  I want mine to be different.  Now, some will stay the same, I like laughter and sharing things from places you may not see.  However, I won't be reposting Google communities unless it's in response because, what's the point?  I don't want to take up time better spent elsewhere.  I urge all you who write articles to make your own free blog.  It isn't limited then to Google but goes into search engines.  I've made posts that when I search for more, my page is the 1st or 2nd page listed in the search list.  That is GOOD.  You're reaching people. 

Welcome to THE JOURNEY...I love the Bible, confused but love it but yet I know one thing, Jesus Christ is the Living Word of God.  Now, I get the Trinity.  He even tells us.  Too busy fighting over the rapture to listen to the WORD OF GOD.  Oh, how many of you are "offended" or "do NOT like" the Big Bang Theory.  I hated it but well, it is what happened.  Our first step...Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1.

Gen 1:1 "In the beginning God created the Heavens and the earth."


John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God AND THE WORD WAS GOD.


Always be ready to give reasons for your faith.

First Corinthians 15:1-11

No comments:

Post a Comment