Saturday, April 29, 2017

ATHEISM - THE NEW RELIGION OF FAITH!

Has anyone but me wondered in the last 15 years, right about the start of 2000, prior no one really seemed to care if you believed.  They left you alone.  You may not have been "friends" but they sure didn't do everything in their power to make you stop believing.  They simply did not care. What they thought I don't know (or care) but as time passes, they are becoming ravenous, terrifying lions.  People are afraid to say grace in public, say God and never dare knowing and believing that Jesus Christ is God.  I am NOT bragging but my IQ is high, much higher than Donald Trump's.  Okay, to some that may not be saying much but it's higher than any recent president since JFK.  My problem and now I think God, I am just not educated. Life taught me truth.  Books written by man tell you their side, not the truth.  Best guess.  Someone once said, "The Bible is not a book man would write..or WANT to write.  I've got some interesting videos if anyone is interested and I'll share them soon.  Some seem to be a bit hard to understand as they use a  lot of scientific terms, physics, natural laws, etc. that unless you're highly educated in that field can, shortly, make it seem too hard to read and understand.

While I am going down a different path to do as Lee Strobel and others have done and go outside scripture to prove God MUST exist.  All gods of mythology have been proven false.  By  scientific evidence.  What they cannot do, they cannot disprove God.  So they are using a different technique...shame, embarrassment, fear, making us feel inferior and "unenlightened."  There is a literal "Atheist Agenda."  It starts  with education, television and movies.  God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment