Saturday, April 29, 2017

ANYONE SUDDENLY CRAVING CARROTS...OR LETTUCE?

Well, you guys know I like to bring in humor whenever possible and so well, I am.  I'm a lot like the Apostle Peter.  He is well-known for liking the taste of feet.  We both open mouth, insert foot.  Not always a bad thing.  God works ALL things to the good, even our words.  As I've said, I'm really into Christian Apologetics but, never said why.  My son, I don't know what he is and neither does he, but one day he doesn't believe, the next no sure, another mad.  Last time I did this, it worked wonderful but asked him if he'd let me use him (and now YOU) as my guinea pig.   I want to prove to him in no uncertain terms, science is 2 things...one is it IS a faith based religion.  Second, the supposed smartest man on earth (who's IQ is the same as mine perfectly, btw and one of my daughter is more than 20 points higher, it's not able to be measured and got a perfect score on her SATs).  I'm not bragging, walking a thin line but this young woman is amazing and doing absolutely nothing with her genius.  SAD.  So much potential.

I need some questions and what do you think of these 2 to start off with?

1.  Jeremy, did Stephen Hawking prove without a doubt that God does not exist when he stated "he found no evidence to support it?

2.  If so, how?

3.  Is that a "factual" statement OR a simple statement of faith?  I assure you it's a statement of faith, not of knowing.  He cannot prove, no no reputable scientist can "prove" that God does not exist and to say that actually anti-science.  There are just as many Christian scientists (do not confuse with the Christian Science cult) and even atheists who admit they can't with any degree of reliability prove there is no God because what they're learning now upholds Creation.

+ + + + + + +

I don't know where this journey will take me.  I'm no overly educated, "enlightened one" who claims to have any answer but one and that Jesus Christ is my God and my Savior.  He died, was buried, and rose again.  He saved me.  I don't know what Joel 3:9 means and probably never will.  I'll keep seeking but faith, that's not hard.  Try unbelief.  Believe in nothing.  You will live in the worst hell you can imagine never to believe again.  Choose what and who you believe carefully.  Men let you down, time and time again.  Has God?  If so, COULD it have been YOUR bad choices, not His?  Think about it and help me, lol.

2 comments:

  1. You are absolutely right science has become a science. They have been trying to disprove God for many years and have not been able to do so. I think if scientists and Christians​ got together they would both understand that there is a God

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgive my mistakes. My fingers are shaky and I have a hard time seeing right now

    ReplyDelete