Thursday, October 20, 2016

TIME FOR YOUR MEDICINE AGAIN...OPEN UP AND GET IT OVER WITH, LOL

LAUGHTER - GOOOOOOD MEDICINE!  Good for the Spirit too!

There was a hound dog laying in the yard. An old man in overalls was sitting on the porch. "Excuse me, sir, but does your dog bite?" the tourist asked. 


The old man replied, "Nope." 


So the tourist stepped out of his car. The dog ran over snarling and growling and bit him on his arms and legs. As the dog was dragging him away the tourist was flailing around in the dust and yelled, "I thought you said your dog didn't bite!" 


The old man replied, "Ain't my dog."



 here's this guy who had been lost and walking in the desert for about 2 weeks. One hot day, he sees the home of a missionary. Tired and weak, he crawls up to the house and collapses on the doorstep. The missionary finds him and nurses him back to health. Feeling better, the man asks the missionary for directions to the nearest town. On his way out the backdoor, he sees this horse. He goes back into the house and asks the missionary, "Could I borrow your horse and give it back when I reach the town?" 

The missionary says, "Sure but there is a special thing about this horse. You have to say 'Thank God' to make it go and 'Amen' to make it stop." 


 Not paying much attetion, the man says, "Sure, ok." 

So he gets on the horse and says, "Thank God" and the horse starts walking. Then he says, "Thank God, thank God," and the horse starts trotting. Feeling really brave, the man says, "Thank God, thank God, thank God, thank God, thank God" and the horse just takes off. Pretty soon he sees this cliff coming up and he's doing everything he can to make the horse stop. 

"Whoa, stop, hold on!!!!" 

Finally he remembers, "Amen!!" 

The horse stops 4 inches from the cliff. Then the man leans back in the saddle and says, "Thank God."



here's a guy with a Doberman Pincer and a guy with a Chihuahua. The guy with the Doberman Pincer says to the guy with a Chihuahua, "Let's go over to that restaurant and get something to eat." 

The guy with the Chihuahua says, "We can't go in there. We've got dogs with us." 

 The guy with the Doberman Pincer says, "Just follow my lead." 

They walk over to the restaurant, the guy with the Doberman Pincer puts on a pair of dark glasses, and he starts to walk in. 

 A guy at the door says, "Sorry, mac, no pets allowed." 

The guy with the Doberman Pincer says, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog." 

 The guy at the door says, "A Doberman Pincer?" He says, "Yes, they're using them now, they're very good." 

 The guy at the door says, "Come on in." 

The guy with the Chihuahua figures, "hey why not?," so he puts on a pair of dark glasses and starts to walk in. 

 The guy at the door says, "Sorry, pal, no pets allowed." 

The guy with the Chihuahua says, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog." 

The guy at the door says, "A Chihuahua?" 

The guy with the Chihuahua says, "You mean they gave me a Chihuahua!?"


God Bless You Always!

I love to make you laugh and do things to make people want to read my blog.  I rarely write any of the articles, I just decorate it.  I thank the Living God He found use of what few artistic talents I have to His glory.  I do this because I believe that now is the time to spread the Gospel.  We are a unique and awesome generation.  We can share the Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus with the world at the tip of our fingertips.  However, we should always strive to share it one on one as well.  Just pray for the opportunity and when you are ready, He will provide it.  It took a few years before I was able to actually share Him with a live person but it came natural and easy.  I planted, He reaps.  It's my greatest joy!

So while I try to have fun, my message is crucial.  The Gospel of Salvation!  Spread the News as given to the Apostle Paul by Christ Jesus Himself!  Grace!

First Corinthians 15:1-4

"For ye are saved by grace through faith and not of yourselves.  It is a gift of God.  Not of works nor deeds lest any man should boast."  Ephesians 2:8-9

God Loves You and Sent His Son who....

Died + Buried + Resurrected = SALVATION BY GRACE ALONE!

It is free because it was paid in full on Calvary!

Amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment