Thursday, October 20, 2016

SHARING A PICTURE

This was posted to my FaceBook page tonight and well, I was busy watching the debate (I really hate politics, I do but this election is so critical and it IS going to determine many things and I feel as if our freedom to worship God Almighty is at stake.  There's so many issues that are so against scripture and I can't be silent.  I don't have any divine knowledge of when He is returning so I live as if He's coming tonight but I also have to think of what if it is not His appointed time and what kind of world do I want my future generations to live in.  I don't belong in this world.  It's not the one I grew up in.  Our generation has seen so many changes and our voices must be heard.  We cannot afford to remain silent any longer.  God is control and I always think of Romans 8:28..."For as we know, ALL things work to the good, for those who love the Lord and are called according to His purposes."  This is not any political agenda or soap box.  You vote for who you think is best for America.  Make sure you count the cost and what are you willing to pay to keep your freedom to worship Christ Jesus!  God bless you all and let's tell the world that we stand for Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior!


I asked Jesus how much He loved me one day and....

He stretched out His arms and He died.

This is the Gospel of Grace given to the Apostle Paul by Jesus Christ
in First Corinthians 15:1-4

Death
+
Burial
+
Resurrection
=
SALVATION BY GRACE, THE TRUE GOSPEL

"For ye are saved through GRACE and not of yourselves.  It is a gift of God.  Not of works (nor deeds) lest any man should boast."  Ephesians 2:8-9

SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS!



No comments:

Post a Comment