Thursday, October 20, 2016

ANGELS IN THE SKY!

Do not think for one minute I question the existence of angels, I've seen them...with a witness.  I want to make sure though...is this angels or birds?  I see angels but...I'll let you decide what you see.  I wish I had a video of what I saw as it was awesome and no room for doubt but this, tell me what you think!  God bless and it's awesome, and it shows the power and love of God no matter what!  Look up!  Watch the sky and you are going to see things that are going to amaze you...that is a promise!  Also, have no preconceived notions of what you will see either or else you'll miss it!


God Bless All!

Watch!  Your Redeemer draweth nigh!

And there shall appear wonders and signs in the sky but be aware of ravenous wolves in sheeps' clothing out to devour and destroy!  Even satan can appear as an "angel of light."  Ask yourself, do I feel confused or at peace for God is NOT the author of confusion but of peace!  You will know the difference IF you know our Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus.  We are sealed with the Holy Spirit and cannot be deceived.  Stay grounded in His word and let Him show you His power and great glory!

First Corinthians 15:1-4

The Gospel of Salvation

Death/Burial/Resurrection = SALVATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment