Sunday, September 11, 2016

NEVER FORGET...A TRIBUTE TO THE VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES OF 9/11/01ne

Never Forget...



I was in New York City in August 1998 and while I didn't see this, I could have.  I found this picture online just now to do a tribute to the men and women how died in this tragedy and their families.  We didn't know that that day would change the course of our lives.  

I found this pre-9/11 picture online and immediately noticed something odd about it.  Do you see what I see?  IF I were standing with my back to it, the one on the RIGHT is a very obvious Cross.  The one on the left appears to be an "hour glass."  I have never seen this particular picture before and I don't believe it's been photo-shopped or edited to look this way.  I didn't find it except through a Google image search.  Were we being warned that time was running out?  I don't know.  I do know we are not being told the truth about much of what really happened that day but I'm not here for conspiracy theories, just to remember those who gave all and the children that will never know their moms and dads.  God bless and keep them please.  Many true heroes were made that day and most never know it.


This is how I remember them the day I saw those beautiful buildings the very first time I was there...



The next time I saw them was 4 days after 9/11.  If a city could cry, it would have been flooded.  I saw so much hate and ugliness but I saw so much love and beauty.  A city that previously was known for not caring and rudeness, was all about "love thy neighbor" MORE than themselves. This is what caused it....



This is what occurred just days before I was in NYC on that tragic day and what I also saw post 9/11 where love and kindness abounded.




Self-sacrifice...
So many flowers!










All that remains...



PRAY WITHOUT CEASING!


 AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment