Sunday, September 11, 2016

DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE IN THIS PICTURE?

While doing a 9/11 tribute earlier, I did a Google search for images and found this one that stuck out immediately.  I see something and saw it at first glance.  What do YOU see?  Is it my imagination or is there more to this than meets the eye?  I'll be honest, I'm not sure if it is of significance or not but just curious if I am the only one. Let me know by commenting or email me at WorthyistheLamb737@aol.com.  God bless and love in Christ Jesus.


3 comments:

  1. Looks like you can see through it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you can see through it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To me it looks like the one on OUR left has a cross, very visible and the one on the right looks like an hour glass, sort of like a prophetic meaning of accept Him or your time is running out. That's the very first thing I saw at first glance. I don't usually notice things like that. Do you see it now?

      Delete