Sunday, April 1, 2018

HEBREW WORD OF THE DAY - SUNDAY

I'm so sorry that I haven't been sharing Hebrew Words for a while but honestly, somehow I got unsubscribed by accident and since I took so much time off, I didn't notice.  So, I resubscribed and will once again be sharing Hebrew words except on the Jewish Sabbath.  I hope you enjoy learning and also enjoy it when I try to have fun with them.  Laughter is a wonderful gift from God.  So, Sunday's word is....


DRIVER....

He sure looks happy and relaxed but I don't think I'd be none too happy and definitely not relaxed if this was MY driver....



I think I would prefer this type of driver for all my car trips!  I chose a cartoon "person" because I don't like sharing people's photos online unless I have their express permission!


God bless and Shalom!


No comments:

Post a Comment