Monday, March 12, 2018

WINSTON CHURCHILL: THE MAN WHO SAVED THE FREE WORLD

I've always admired Winston Churchill.  His first name happens to be my maiden last name, lol.  So, maybe I'm a big prejudiced, lol.  But I do believe he was an honorable man although a well known drinker and talk about being so NOT politically correct that today, he's be burned at the stake, lol.  So, I just thought I'd share some truth about the world, our history and instead of the lies taught by Common Core and other liberal agendas in our educational system, I want our young people to know the truth, from everything since creation to today, the good, the bad and the ugly.  Those who disregard history are doomed to repeat it.  Let us learn all truth...especially Biblical truth...and world events because have you read the Bible and the end times prophecies?  It all is about politics.  Be harmless as doves but wise as serpents!  Be blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment