Friday, March 9, 2018

WHY I AM A "KJV" ONLY BIBLE BELIEVER

I've read the NKJV and while I saw nothing of major differences and mine has some awesome parallel verses so I use it as a reference at times.  However, understanding the KJV is not difficult.  When you start leaving off God's Name and Jesus Christ from His own book, well, that bothers me.  Take out a whole verse, that is a huge deal to me (Acts 8:37).  I see watered-down Gospel and doctrines.  I believe God, not man nor do I trust man.  They change (science and philosophy) constantly but God's Word stands forever.  He is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow so maybe instead of rewriting the Bible, how about rereading it.  God bless but let every man be fully convinced in his own mind.  If you view this video, you may agree or disagree, and that's okay so long as you don't let it lead you astray and I'd also recommend reading both concurrently to see for yourself.  I did and that's why I am an Authorized KJV reader only.  I use dictionaries and concordances as well as Hebrew/Greek concordances if I need clarification.  I don't think reading one of these new Bibles if you get stuck and need some direction but I do believe what I say.  Be grounded in the Word!  God bless.


Man has changed our Bible, that is a fact.  The JW Bible admits that their Bible is not "inspired" so are these new revised Bibles inspired or rewritten by man?  You decide and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment