Friday, March 9, 2018

HAL LINDSA\EY REPORT - DEMONIC VIDEO GAME EPIDEMIC

I haven't shared anything by him nor do I know much about him so it's up to you whether to view or not.  He speaks on the late Billy Graham and some things that may shock you.  For a false prophet, as many call him, he sure had a lot right.  This speaks on suicide, gaming and drug addiction, suicide and a lot of problems we have today.  I recommend watching this no matter what denomination you are.  Honestly, I'm tired of researching pastors because no matter who they are, they are on a list of "false prophets" from random unknown people.  Love or hate Billy Graham but I am choosing not to judge him.  I believe he made errors, as well do.  But even if he went off what we think his path should have been, maybe God knew better than us.  God bless and you really need to watch this.


No comments:

Post a Comment