Friday, March 23, 2018

SHARING A YOUTUBE LINK TO THE KJV BIBLE

I just want to share this YouTube video with you in case you're like me and need background noise but are tired of TV.  I can't sleep in the quiet.  I am sick of the trash on TV at night (and 99% during the day) so tonight, I'm going to listen to this until I can get the KJV Bible on a CD.  I hope this blesses you.  Also, I am not judging you if you watch television.  I watch a few shows but tape them because I literally despise 99% of every commercial.  They are trash.  So please don't think I am anti-TV because there are a few shows I enjoy but I tape them so I can fast forward through the ads, lol.  Make the world a better place by building ARKs...Acts of Random Kindnesses expecting and taking nothing in reward.  God bless you all and have a wonderful, safe and blessed weekend.


SHALOM AND LOVE IN CHRIST JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment