Friday, March 23, 2018

GOOD NEWS!

I forgot to mention in my last post some wonderful news.  I don't know if you remember me telling you my only sister was diagnosed with stage 4, metastatic non-small cell carcinoma of the lung (metastatic to her brain in which her doctor told her IF she had to have a brain tumor, that was THE perfect place) and she was given 8 months to live.  Wow!  That was 8 months passed about 3 1/2 years ago and today she is STILL CANCER FREE!!!  She just had her CT scan last month but she forgot to tell me because I refuse to say she has cancer cos she doesn't.  

She got the diagnosis the December after we moved 800 miles away.  I freaked out because I thought she'd die before I could see her.  Normally, I'd be so scared all the time but when she told me, I got off the phone and prayed.  I first asked for her to be healed Spiritually.  She called me right after her surgery and told me she had accepted Christ Jesus.  I am not ashamed to admit that I prayed for physical healing second because it is appointed for man to die once and I wanted to be with her eternally because life is short on earth.  She got the very last place in a clinical trial using Immunotherapy and within a year, all traces of that demonic cancer was gone.  God is still healing today.  She didn't go to some charlatan's fake "healing" service or get knocked down by some false prophet either.  I and many others asked Jesus Christ to heal her and even if it returns, look at how long He has given her to be with us.  Normally, if you live a year, even with the best chemo, with a good quality of life, that's good.  Depending on the stage when diagnosed but my mom lived just shy of a year after diagnosis although I am convinced her husband (not my father) killed her.  I knew it the minute my brother in law told my husband that she had died and he had killed her.  One day, I want to share that story but I'm too happy tonight to go down that road.  I have finally forgiven him.  Oh, it took a long time and I still have my moments.  I miss my mom though.  I'm dreaming about her a lot lately.  

Back to the good news!  Pam, my sister, is an artist.  She did stained glass that rivaled Tiffany's.  I'm going to ask her to send me some pics of her work to share with you because she was awesome.  She got the talent, I was at the shallow end of the gene pool, lol.  I write though.  I just don't have the courage to share my work.  She told me I should write a book and I'm thinking about it.  It will be a book about faith.  I'd love to write one with true testimonies of how people came to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior so if anyone is willing to share, I promise to keep ALL personal info to myself.  My email is WorthyistheLamb737@yahoo.com and just put "testimony" in the subject line.  I write better formally but on here, I feel a personal connection so I don't get formal.  

Anyway, I wanted to share that good news and the GREATEST NEWS of salvation for those who are seeking.  It's simple, just read the following verses...

First Corinthians 15:1-4
John 3:16-17
Acts 8:37 (KJV only as it is left out of the newer versions)
Ephesians 2:8-9
Gospel of John (read 3 x without any preconceived ideas)

Believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is your Lord God and Savior, the Messiah, and repent of your sins.  They will be remembered no more.  You start fresh and Jesus's blood cleanses you.  Not sure the book/chapter/verse but Paul says this...

"Should we sin so that grace can abound?  God forbid!  But when we do, there is one mediator between God and man and that is in the man Christ Jesus."  

Also, you only have to ask for forgiveness of your past sins once.  God doesn't remember them anymore so why remind Him, lol?  Someone once told me that and it makes sense!  We aren't commanded to forgive ourselves (at least I don't think) but do it anyway.  Accept His forgiveness and work it to the good.  I have one in particular that I am just unable to forgive myself for, so I'm using Romans 8:28 to guide me to help those not make the choices I made.

Pray for us and you are all in mine.  Love in Christ Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment