Saturday, February 10, 2018

THE DISNEY DECEPTION

I've been hearing some strange things about the Disney franchise for many years now but I never really paid much attention to it.  While I saw for myself things I didn't like, especially in intentionally drawn "mistakes" in little children's cartoons.  I still thought they were basically harmless.  I personally have never cared that much for Disney.  I live in Florida and have never been nor have I any interest in going to Disney World.  However, lately I've been hearing rumors and seeing things that can't be denied.  What is going on?  Also, Google MK Ultra if you don't already know what that is.  I'd heard of it but didn't know what it was.  It's about a CIA project of mind control.  I'm not some religious fanatic nor do I see demons everywhere but, I wanted to see for myself what the fuss was about.  Something does appear to be going on.  I just thought I'd share with you what I see and let you decide but do you not notice that our kids (while many are adults now) seem to readily accept things today as awesome when 20 years ago greatly disturbed us?  Just think about it and always pray.  We need to protect our minds and our faith.   The world truly hates Christians.  God bless you.  Shabbat Shalom.


No comments:

Post a Comment