Monday, February 5, 2018

HINT OR TIP FOR VIEWING YOUTUBE VIDEOS

I don't know if it's my internet carrier's problem or if it's a problem with YouTube but I have heard many others say that they are experiencing a lot of problems viewing CERTAIN TYPES of videos directly on YouTube.  We hear rumors all the time of "Big Brother" and other conspiracy theories but the truth is, I am PERSONALLY having problems consistently with videos of the Judeo/Christian faith and conservative or anti-democrat videos.  They'll just stop and you can hear them speak but the pictures or videos do not change.  In other words, IF you're even able to hear, you can't watch it.  In fact, YouTube occasionally sends out a little notice saying "if you're experiencing problems with..." and then tells you how to fix it, it doesn't work.  

I just tried an experiment on the last video I just shared as I truly believe this is one you can't afford to not hear.  You will come away with information that you're going to find extremely hard to deny.  He's NOT being prophetic, he's stating FACTS.  But I digress, again.

Instead of viewing this on YouTube, I watched the video from my blog instead.  I enlarged the screen and I had only 1 minor issue that was easily resolved.  On most others, I'd have to start at the beginning over and over again until I just gave up.  Now, I can listen to music videos, funny ones but if it's faith-based on Judaism and/or Christianity, is pro-Trump or anti-democrat, a 10 minute video has literally taken me 2 hours to finally view.  

Also, and if this is offensive to some, argue with the facts, not me.  If the video is by a well-known false prophet like Benny Hinn or Joel Osteen, they play fine.  So do the videos I've experimented with of cults or cult-like denominations, such as Hillsong, Jehovah's Witnesses and some, not all, of the SDA videos play fine.  It depends on the subject matter.  The world can even see these people are frauds.  They're no threat but Evangelical, expository, Sola Scriptura pastors are targeted.  

This doesn't help or hurt me at all, whether you watch the video on my blog or go to YouTube but if you watch it off site, you will not have the problems you have directly from YT.  

I am going to make a separate page on my blog where I put videos I find helpful to keep us aware of what's going on but not this bash and trash stuff.  That way, if you can't watch a particular video, email me and I'll put it on that page so you can watch it from my site.  Also, the same is true for Google Plus and F/B.  Watch the video on their page, not YouTube.  It could be they want us to start paying to view and are making it difficult so we'll give in but let's see if we can't find a way around this.  Watch from the page.  Start your own free blog and post the video on it, watch and delete it OR share it with others.  We can't let them win.  If you watch that video I just shared about America in Bible history (NO, not an SDA video at all) and the TRUTH of what Scripture says about us, you may understand what's going on with this problem in YouTube, FaceBook and Twitter.  You ARE being censored.  God bless and pray!  I'll share a quick video on something random that's very short, give it a try!

THE PURPOSE OF FASTING BY THE BEAT....


No comments:

Post a Comment