Wednesday, February 7, 2018

CHURCH IN THE AIR: MILLIONS OF SHEEP TO FEED -ABALONEKID

CHURCH IN THE AIR:MILLIONS OF SHEEP TO FEED!

John 21: (KJV)

15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, [son] of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.

16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, [son] of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, [son] of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

FOR NO $! NO OFFICIAL ("Church") OFFICE! NO NOTHING BUT...

Peter 5:

2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;  3 Neither as being lords over [God's] heritage, but being examples to the flock.

IN HIS LOVE (Charity)  AND NOT "HOLIER THEN THOU"

1 Cor. 13:

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity ( love), I am become [as] sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have [the gift of] prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed [the poor], and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

4 Charity suffereth long, [and] is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

DON'T FIGHT: FEED THE ENEMY!!!

Romans 12:
18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

THE WORD OF JESUS IS THE VOICE OF GOD FOOD!!!

John 10:27
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Chaim, least

No comments:

Post a Comment