Sunday, February 4, 2018

ANOTHER TESTIMONY FROM A JEW WHO HAS FOUND JESUS CHRIST AS THE MESSIAH!

I just love hearing testimonies.  They always give me hope.  I worry about the youth whose parents are rabid atheists that they will never be drawn to Him and that the older people have just hardened their hearts to the point of being a stone.  I forget the power of prayer, the will of God and the POWER of the Holy Spirit.  I trust Him completely but He is so good and gracious, He also shows us that we have every good reason to put our faith and trust in Him.  God bless you all.


Jewish Dr. Dauermann found Jesus to be the door to real Jewish life!



I do not know if this is true or not but I was told that Jehovah's Witnesses believe that God is done, finished, kaput with Israel.  That is NOT what my Bible reads.  She said we are His replacement "chosen" people.  No, they are the new "chosen ones" of Jehovah God.  I refuse to go to their website but does anyone know if this is really what they think?  If so, they are more deceived than I thought!

GOD BLESS YOU AND ISRAEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment