Friday, December 15, 2017

HEBREW WORD OF THE DAY

I meant to post this much earlier tonight, before the traditional Sabbath began but I wasn't home and then I forgot.  Please accept my apology and I meant no offense.  I always try to respect Jewish Holy Days even if I don't personally celebrate them.  We're going to play a game with this word as I want my page to be enjoyable to hopefully draw those who need to hear the Gospel and those seeking TRUTH, will be helped by my page.  Instead of telling you the word, I'm going to post a few pictures of hints of the Word of the Day to see how many people get it right.  I'm going to put a poll on the top of the right-hand side and if you think you know the answer, or not, let me know.  I'll post the word tomorrow!  God bless, have fun and love in Christ Jesus!

+ + +


The Good Lord gave you 2 and we can usually live with only one.   I'm also tasty as a vegetable, especially in chili.  I'm also known by some pretty harsh words at 2:00 in the a.m., especially by women with child!  What word am I?


Image result for images for kids

PLUS

Image result for images for knee



I AM A ________.

GOD BLESS AND SHABBAT SHALOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment