Wednesday, December 20, 2017

BIBLE TRIVIA QUESTION

Just because I want my blog to be a Gospel-teaching, Bible-preaching and Godly fun place to come, (let's not leave off how incredibly brilliant and creative I am, hahaha), I might just post something off-the-wall.  I pray you enjoy and you can feel free to post the answer or make a comment on my blog, answer it and do nothing, or answer on Google but if so, until after Jan 1, I will probably miss it.  If you don't enjoy these things, let me know and I'll consider discontinuing it but doubt I will as you are free to ignore and for the sake of those who do enjoy it, everyone wins. Please correct me if I make a Biblical error ASAP!  God bless and enjoy!

Is the following saying(s) actually found in the Word of God?

(a)  God helps those who help themselves
(b)  The age of "accountability" is approximately 12
(c)  The wise men visited the Christ Child at the time of His Birth
(d)  People are inherently "good" in their hearts
(e)  No more than 2 of every single animal on earth entered the Ark


I really want to hear your answers or maybe it only needs one for all.  How well do you know your Bible?  God bless you!


NOT boasting but I made this and so can you for free.  Google or search for free meme generator and I think it's the 3rd one down that is so easy and you can use your own pics or there's to make your own memes.  If you do, PLEASE email them to me so I can show others your talents and creativity.  They're gifts from God so don't keep them hidden but show them to the world while giving Him the glory!

First Corinthians 15:1-11
John 3:16-17
Ephesians 2:8-9
Acts 8:37 (Jesus Christ is Lord stated, if not it's a false Bible)


"I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.  NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME."  YES, JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN.  IT OFFENDS MANY BUT NOT GOING TO LIE TO YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment