Wednesday, November 1, 2017

VIDEO ON WHY WE SHOULD GO TO CHURCH, EVEN IF IT'S NOT PERFECT

Well, I'm sharing another video by the same pastor.  Why?  Let the video explain.  Unfortunately, I saw myself in this far, far too much and my decision is made...I am going to church.  Not the one I want, but where God wants me to go.  If there is no light or you don't feel the "Spirit," then maybe YOU are there to be the LIGHT OF THE WORLD AND SALT OF THE EARTH.  As one of my favorite YouTuber's say, "Just Think About It."  God bless and share the true Gospel of Grace.  Add nor take away from the Cross.  Jesus did it all for you.  First Corinthians 15:1-11.  

However, if you are homebound and cannot get out for ANY reason, do not think for one minute that God will reject you OR He doesn't have a great plan for your life.  You can work for Him in many ways.  God is not a one-size-fits-all.  He is our PERSONAL God.  He knows you better than you do.  God bless and Love in Christ Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment