Tuesday, August 8, 2017

WHAT IS THE GOSPEL? BY JULIE COHICK


1st. Corinthians 15:1-7   " MOREOVER, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain (without cause). For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that CHRIST died for our sins according to the Scriptures;  and that HE was buried, and that HE rose again the third day according to the Scriptures:  and that HE was seen by Cephas (Peter), then of the twelve: after that, HE was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep (have died).  After that, HE was seen of James;  then of all the Apostles. "


No comments:

Post a Comment