Tuesday, August 8, 2017

HEBREW WORD FOR TODAY - TUESDAY

Heroine...



Well, got a bit confused at first by this word until I realized it was referring to a female hero.  While I don't "idolize" man just God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, there are some women I admire greatly for standing up for what is right...no matter what the cost.  They are hard to find today but they're out there.  My "heroine" to me is my...

Image result for images for the word grandmother

She was my port in the storm, my childhood advocate, but mostly she raised me in Church.  I strayed but through her love of Christ Jesus, she gave me the firm foundation on the Gospel, taught me how to please Him and though I strayed, I never forgot her words.  If NOT for her love, her acceptance of me and raising me in the faith, would the world have spit me out?  She led me to Him and I know I'll see her again.  God bless this wonderful lady who not only told me about You but showed me how to walk the talk.  God blessed me with the perfect grandma for me.  I miss her but one day...one glorious day...we'll meet again and I won't ever lose her ever.  Thank you Jesus.  Thank you for faithful grandmas that love and teach us about You.  Another great gift from you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment