Monday, August 14, 2017

TRIVIA AND AN ANSWER TO A ? IN MY LAST POST

I don't know if anyone read my last blog post or not but I heard some great Bible trivia and wanted to share a little with you.  In my last post I asked this question....

Did Jesus Christ Himself EVER pray "The Lord's Prayer?"

+  + +

The answer is NO.  Read the pic before looking at the reason and tell me (or just yourself) WHY He never prayed this prayer.


I'm horrible at remembering books, chapters and verses but think about it for a sec.  Jesus Christ was FULLY God; FULLY man but He was SINLESS.  Read it again.  You see it?  When the disciples asked Him how they should pray, He answers them..."Pray YE in this manner" and then goes on to tell them how THEY should pray.  I so wish I could say I got this all by myself but can't lie, I got it from GraceAmbassadors.com.  The big clue is this...

"Forgive us our sins (debts or trespasses), etc."  Jesus could not have prayed this prayer because....wait for it...HE HAD NO REASON TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS.  He never sinned, trespassed or had debts.  


No comments:

Post a Comment