Friday, August 18, 2017

FOUR MYTHS ABOUT SUICIDE BY "WRETCHED"

Is suicide unforgivable?  NO!  What does the Bible say is the ONLY unforgivable sin?  Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.  We are "saved" from all of our sins forever.  Unbelief unto death is unforgivable.  God bless and this gave me a lot of answers.  I had 2 suicides in my family, one my 16 year old niece and the other was my sister's husband's father.  It ruined both families.  It's not the answer.  If you know anyone who threatens it or worse, attempts it but fails, GET THEM HELP.  You have the legal right to have the committed.  Watch out for your loved ones.  Listen and don't ignore the warning signs.  God bless and yes, even Christians get depressed.  Much love in Christ Jesus.


MAKE SURE YOU SPREAD THE GOSPEL OF SALVATION AND HOPE TO THE DEPRESSED!

THE CROSS!

First Corinthians 15:1-11
Ephesians 2:8-9
John 3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment