Tuesday, August 15, 2017

ANOTHER WRETCHED VIDEO ABOUT T.D. JAKES...GREAT VIDEO

TD Jakes restores a fallen pastor who slept with his goddaughter …after 3 whole months!



Forgive me if I be wrong but I don't want to follow any man of God that teaches "do as I say, not as I do."  If you want to effectively lead others to Jesus Christ, your life better show it.  Pastors are held by God to a higher standard but their flock doesn't get an "out."  Jesus Christ says it's the blind leading the blind and they both fall into the fire and both perish.  It's YOUR choice to have your ears tickled or actually be truly saved.  You won't have an excuse when you face God Almighty.  Research  any pastor you follow, especially online or mega-churches.  I try to prescreen but if I dare share a false Gospel or Jesus, tell me!  Trust in the finishing work on the Cross alone for your salvation.

First Corinthians 15:1-11
Ephesians 2:8-9
John 3:16
Romans 3:23 & 6:23

No comments:

Post a Comment