Saturday, July 22, 2017

THE NEW, TRULY CONFUSED EVANGELICALS TODAY BY ERIC BARGER

I screened a couple of his videos and researched him and, sure enough, he's been labeled another false prophet.  The Baptist Committee was especially hard on him, but attacked his past pre-salvation "person" more than his theology and offered me no concrete proof that he is in any way misleading.  I don't know because I've not heard of him but I am always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt and listening to see if they preach something unBiblical or the wrong Gospel.  He, at least in the few I've heard, does not lead me to that conclusion.  He's not a mega-church pastor, and says what I've heard from others.  Also, if you have a favorite online pastor, Google or search him and I almost guarantee that he will be labeled a false prophet.  I have yet to find one who is not.  Let me know if you're aware of any credible information that he's a wolf and I'll take him off my "share" list as I will never knowingly do that.  Now, I don't always agree with everything any man says but also aware that if I believe all are wolves, I have nothing.  No man of God is safe on this earth.  Learn to discern, search the scriptures and take heed of the known false churches, cults and prophets and remember, all of us are wrong...and occasionally we get it right!  God bless and let me know.  I found nothing credible against him.  


No comments:

Post a Comment