Saturday, July 22, 2017

DAZED AND CONFUSED...I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY WOMEN WANT SHARIA LAW!

I am just dumbfounded and honestly, I don't know what to say.  As a woman - but NOT a feminist - who believes women and men are equal and have the same God- and law-given rights and love the differences in the two genders.  We compliment each other.  We were created as help-meets not slaves.  That's why I am NOT a feminist.  However, the fact that women AND men want this in our country confuses and upsets me.  Also, the LGBTQ community is all for allowing Islam to come here when they are hated and commanded by their "god" to kill and stone gays.  I can't imagine what they will do to transgenders or trans-species.  If they won't protect themselves from the dangers they will face, then I see it as my responsibility as a Christian, a woman and mother of 4 girls (one of which is gay) and a HUMAN BEING to protect them.  If that offends them, I DO NOT CARE.  I'd rather be hated by them and this crazy, insane world than be judged by YWHY, the true Living God. Pray and share the Gospel in TRUTH.


No comments:

Post a Comment