Thursday, July 20, 2017

NEWS FROM THE "CHARISMATIC MOVEMENT"

Justin Peters just shared this to my F/B page and my headphones are charging up but I can only imagine.  Do you hear people saying God SPEAKS to them audibly and they claim to speak in a secret prayer language that's a "secret" that only Jesus Christ understands, and they have no idea what they're saying but God does and that's all that matters?  I admit I "think" I heard Him say to me "Brenda, if you don't get out of that bed today and walk, you'll die in that bed."  I thought my husband said it but he didn't.  I heard it and I also believed it and got up and walked outside.  It was my first step on my journey back to Him. Was it audible?  It sure sounded like it and it was from the other side of the room but whether it was audible or the Holy Spirit screamed that to me, I'm not sure.  I've heard Holy Spirit speak tell me what to do and I simply could not disobey.  I was NOT given a choice and both times something wonderful happened.  Also, both times it was about finding a loved one who was lost.  I was told where to find them and they were there.  Only once though did I feel it was audible but now that I understand better how to discern the Spirit, it's not audible but extremely clear.  No questions and if I didn't do it, I would not have received the blessings.  A few times I know His intervention saved my life literally.  So I wonder why God is saying all these things to these wealth and prosperity teachers and not me.  Does He not love me as much or trust me to listen?  Am I not worthy?  Am I saved? Have I been rejected?

Why doesn't He speak to me like that?  Because it is NOT Biblical.  It does not line up with the Word of God that He audibly speaks to you.  It is NOT Biblical we are to pray in words that we don't even know what we are saying.  Most Pentacostals, Word of Faith, and off-shoots twist scriptures so bad and it's sad.  Like Justin says, if you want God to speak to you, read the Bible.  If you want Him to speak to you audibly, read the Bible out loud.  As one of my favorite Bible believing videographer/YouTuber says...JUST THINK ABOUT IT. Search for and listen to both Justin Peters and Just Think About It on YouTube.  Very well done and hits the Biblical message's bullseye!  Be blessed!

http://www.piratechristian.com/encyclopedia-of-new-charismatic-doctrines/2017/7/cindy-jacobs-reveals-powerful-one-word-prophecy-basta


LEARN TO DISCERN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment