Sunday, July 2, 2017

JESUS'S CHRIST GREAT ADVICE: BE YE NOT CONFORMED TO THIS WORLD!

The more I hear, the more I am grateful God called me out of this confused and unGodly world.   My new citizenship is Heaven, not America.  We are an unGodly nation!  I'm not confused about myself but this world sure is confusing.  I now get the verse I never could before....good will be called evil and evil will be called good.  Crystal clear today.


GOD BLESS, BE SPIRIT-FILLED, MUCH LOVE AND LOVE MUCH
IN CHRIST JESUS!

Share the Gospel as much as you can and in any way you can.  This world is perishing and the Church is sitting back and doing nothing but whining.  We are to love even our enemies.  Is not warning them of what is to come and let them perish LOVE?  NEVER be ashamed or scared of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in First Corinthians 15:1-11!



No comments:

Post a Comment