Sunday, July 2, 2017

GENDER CONFUSION AND PLAYING GOD, HOW WILL IT AFFECT THE WORLD?

I'm uninformed, stupid, behind the times, ignorant, sexist, blah blah blah because I believe that your DNA and genetics determine your gender, not how you feel.  What does it feel like to have brown hair or blue eyes?  What does it "feel" like to be a man or woman (girl or boy)?  We are a generation where if you don't "feel" it, it's not reality.  As a Christian, I don't "feel" saved, in a state of religious euphoria 24/7 and if I have a rotten day, I don't "feel" unsaved.  Today I feel like a very blessed and loved woman.  I got a $220 financial blessing so I feel happy.  I doubt I'll feel anything once I spend it.  Feelings are great at times and most are great like love, empathy, compassion, mercy, generosity, helpful and being able to "feel" the pain of others makes us HUMAN.  However, feelings are not reality and change day to day.  Life is logical, reasonable and meant to be lived knowing who you are without relying on what your emotions tell you today cos tomorrow, it may tell you something different that cannot ever be fixed.  You are a male or female.  There are no alternatives!



GOD BLESS AND PRAY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN INDOCTRINATED AND CONFUSED BY THIS AGENDA, WHATEVER THAT MAY BE.  I FEAR IT'S TO FURTHER MAKE A MOCKERY OF GOD'S HOLY BOOK.  STAY GROUNDED AND SPIRIT-FILLED.  I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH SO LOVE MUCH BACK IN CHRIST JESUS TO EVERYONE.  LOVE IS ACTIONS, NOT WORDS!

First Corinthians 15:1-11
Ephesians 2:8-9
John 3:16-17

WE ALL ARE NOTHING BUT WRETCHED SINNERS IN NEED OF JESUS CHRIST, OUR LORD GOD AND MESSIAH (SAVIOR)!

Romans 3:23 and 6:23

No comments:

Post a Comment